Our Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All orders must be received by 2pm for next day delivery.
- Any late orders need to be confirmed by phoning Spoon Catering directly for confirmation.
- Corporate catering orders are available for delivery and pickup Monday - Friday from 7am - 3pm. Orders requested outside of these times are subject to availability and incur an out of hour’s surcharge. Orders requested on a Saturday or Sunday by prior arrangement only.
- All orders are COD payment via Cash or Card a (excluding credit account holders)
- All Orders Are EXCLUDING GST
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellationof any order. Full payment is required for orders cancelled on the day of delivery.
- For orders placed that meet the minimum order value over $100, delivery within 5km of Brisbane CBD is complimentary. For orders, outside of this area a standard delivery fee applies based on distance. Confirmed on checkout.
- All orders under $100 incur a $20 delivery surcharge.
- For orders over $100 a 20% deposit is required on placing your order.
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
- A credit application needs to be requested and approved by the Spoon accounts team to receive account holder status.
- Spoon Catering reserves the right to amend prices without notice.
- Spoon Catering strives to meet all special dietary requests; however, it should be noted that within the kitchen premises our staff handle nuts, seafood, shellfish, eggs, dairy products, products containing gluten and sesame products. Whilst the utmost care is taken when providing special dietary solutions, it is advisable for individuals with extreme health threatening allergies/food intolerances to provide their own food items.
- Where an order is placed and a product is out of place, we will replace with a similar product of the same value.
Mb. 0424 597 327